Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stay at home Mom

Tuesday, June 26th

     Data:  0 miles, $0 gas, already reported camp fee, zero pictures.

     I was a stay-at-home mom today - packing, confirming plans, researching places to go and sights to see in Seattle & Vancouver, catching up and even though it was on my to-do list, no down time to read.  Where does time fly to when you're busy doing other things !
     But I stand corrected and informed by June:

The McKenzie River begins at Clear Lake and flows adjacent to Hwy 126 to Springfield, OR where it flows into the Willamette River which then connects with the Columbia River.

The river following me along Hwy 22 was the North Santiam River.  It is dammed to form Detroit Lake near the town of Detroit, OR. 

And the answer to my 45th parallel question is that it is half way between the North Pole and the Equator.

And Oregon can sell wimpy fireworks but WA has the big stuff but not "not legal" to take it into OR.

There, now my facts are right.  Thanks, Jane.

Be ready for baby pictures tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment