Saturday, June 16, 2012

Everyone Deserves a Little Down Time

Saturday, June 16th

     I forgot to mention yesterday that I was going on vacation for a couple of days.  Don't miss me; I'll be back on Wed. the 19th to continue my Corps of Discovery.
     Took Sally to the San Jose airport today and all went well with her flights and so she's back home in the arms of her loved ones even though she may not be too grateful for her ride home falling asleep and so late getting to the gate:)
     Stocked up with fresh CA fruit at a farm stand


and then just basically went on vacation!!  Perfect, hot weather, sunny skies, nice accommodations and I get to meet my 1 year old grand dog - Oscar after my son and daughter-in-law finish celebrating their FIRST anniversary!!  Congratulations to them!
     Catch up with you all in a few days - rested, relaxed and ready to go again.

1 comment:

  1. Am so glad to see you are really enjoying your RT travels!

    ReplyDelete