So, I'm getting ready to leave on my probably 3 month travels around the U.S. in Rhoda. Before I can leave I need to:
- finish sewing projects (as of last night - 95% done)
- eat up food I don't want to leave behind nor take in Rhoda (plugging away at this, not buying any new food)
- finish reading Steve Jobs. It's too heavy to take with me unless I need to level one wheel at some point (150 pgs left so also plugging away at that)
- and of course pack supplies and put house to bed
- oh, and I need to find someone to mow my lawn in Chateaugay for the summer.
Now I have to figure out how to post pictures. This isn't going to be a fancy blog, "just the facts Mam" plus hopefully some pictures of the places I visit and things I see.