Friday, May 11, 2012

Four days and Counting. . .

    Four days and counting!
    Forty more pages of Steve Jobs
    Made enough breakfast food for a month I think:  granola, baked oatmeal muffins, and ingredients to whip up several "overnight" (or 2 or 3) oatmeal smoothies and a couple green smoothies.  (why did the picture go in up there instead of where I had my cursor??  still learning)
    (Also wondering why the tab function doesn't function).
     Played with my new, sleek, hot-off-the-press Garmin (early Mother's Day gift from my guided children), got my hair cut, had mail forwarded, canceled paper, TV, internet.  
     And surprise of all surprises, actually looked at a possible route for first day on the road - with Gertie 11 as my guide.
     Oh, and charged my camera battery so look out - wish I knew how to do a slide show on by blog so if I get carried away with picture taking - of rocks - you can whiz through them quickly and I won't have to spend my whole evening editing 50 down to 5.
     OK, better go pack some clothes - fewer I hope than breakfast foods:)

No comments:

Post a Comment